Coming to the PSPBB
You are a foreigner and you want to follow the entire curriculum proposed by the PSPBB (excluding Erasmus and study abroad programs): click here
STUDY ABROAD PROGRAM / ERASMUS +
The PSPBB welcomes foreign students for study abroad visits within the Erasmus program + international agreements with non-European higher education institutions.
Duration and period
Stays can vary from three months to one academic year. It is strongly recommended to stay at least one full semester at PSPBB, thus candidates staying longer than 3 months will be privileged.
Application process and admission
To apply, the International Coordinator of the student's home institution must nominate the student on EASY platform. Students can send their applications before April 1st preceding the year of mobility (April 1st, 2018 for a stay in 2018/2019). Only applications sent through EASY will be studied.
List of documents to be sent through EASY :
- A learning agreement completed
- student cover letter in French to the attention of the Director of the PSPBB, Mr Claude Georgel
- a CV in French or English
- two last official transcripts translated in French or English
- a letter of recommendation from teachers from the institution of origin and / or artistic leading figures (translated into French if possible)
- for musicians: an audio recording of a program, twenty minutes maximum
The application will be instructed by the head teacher concerned and the Director of PSPBB. Final admission will be issued after obtaining their two positive opinions within the limit of seats available. The admission decision will be sent to the International Coordinator of the School of the candidate before June 30th at the latest.
Click here to check our list of teachers
Jazz and Improvised Music
Classical to Contemporary Music
Modern Amplified Music
The PSPBB is not able to provide accommodations for exchange students.
Arriving in France
- 1 passport photograph
- original and photocopy of your ID
- original and photocopy of your university student card and / or certificate of enrollment for the current year
- European Health Insurance Card (mandatory for Erasmus mobility) or other proof of purchase for health insurance
You will then be invited to a welcome meeting gathering all the incoming students and to the "réunion de rentrée" gathering all the students of the PSPBB.